Laboratory Design Services
One of our important services is dedicated for laboratories that store and handle both dangerous goods and hazardous chemicals.
We are able to redesign your laboratory to meet current regulatory requirements and Australian standards (2243- Safety in laboratories).
In addition to a survey our team can also move cabinets and chemicals to a new suggested layout so we take you completely through the design and implementation of the project and actually deliver the recommendations through trained personnel.
We can make your laboratory both compliant and more efficient.
The areas we will cover include:
- Dangerous goods cabinets and locations
- Emergency shower and eye wash stations
- How to segregate incompatible materials
- Signage and placarding
- Spill kit management and location
- PPE management for the range of hazards you deal with
- Fire response equipment
- Distances to emergency exits and escapes
- Gas cylinder storage and handling
- SDS location and management
- Labelling of storage areas
- Review inventory levels for legacy chemicals
- Waste management
These projects can cover university laboratories, research institutes, schools, colleges, hospitals and all chemical testing facilities.
If you have an interest in this area please contact General Manager Craig Watt on 0434 928178 for further information.