Dangerous Goods Placards
Under certain circumstances companies must display warning signs and placards on their site to warn emergency services and first responders that dangerous goods are being stored on site.
The information on the placards is critical in assigning the most appropriate emergency response action plan and is a regulatory requirement when your store a certain quantity of dangerous goods.
This threshold can be as low as 50 kg depending on the type of dangerous goods being stored on site.
We can help you understand which signs are required, what dimensions they need to be and where they need to be placed on your site for emergency response.
The following key signs are covered:
- HAZCHEM Outer Placards
- Dimensions and minimum sizes for placards
- Emergency information panels for bulk tanks
- Warehouse storage signs
- Signs for dangerous goods cabinets
- Signs for gas cages and export container storage
- Vehicle transport placards
- Package labelling for transport of dangerous goods.
We can review all areas of your site and tell you which placards need to be in which location.
Please call General Manger Craig Watt on 0434 928178 to discuss your particular needs.